Alix, Yale & Ristas, LLP works with hundreds of clients worldwide and maintains a network of affiliated law firms in over fifty countries. While we primarily advise domestic clients, a significant portion of our practice involves acquisition and maintenance of patent and trademark portfolios for clients outside the United States.
Our clients’ creativity and imagination are, in essence, intangible assets; and only through the careful and subtle application of intellectual property law can valuable and enforceable property rights be maintained.
Throughout the product life cycle, Alix, Yale & Ristas offers the following services to our client, such as a business that develops and markets new or improved products:
- Evaluating a new concept and furnishing a patentability opinion
- Securing a patent for an inventive concept
- Maintaining trade secret rights during product development
- Furnishing infringement clearance advice relative to competitors’ patents
- Furnishing trademark infringement clearance advice for a product or service name
- Securing trademark registration for a product or service name
- Securing copyright registration for marketing and promotional materials
- Securing trademark and copyright recordations to prevent infringement and curtail import and export of counterfeits
- Licensing patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, and other rights
- Enforcing patent, trademark, copyright and other rights against infringers
- Defending against patent, trademark, copyright and other suits
- Performing intellectual property audits and due diligence investigations